Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't

A few days ago in the guest bath, "Please don't be reaching for the towel bar as a grab bar. This bathroom isn't set up for you to use."

Today I hear "crash," which is just giant sirens in my head at this stage of recovery, followed by, "I'm okay."

So yes, you guessed it, he grabbed the towel bar AND the paper holder, pulled everything down. Evil eye from me, and from him "I'm SOR-ree." I just put the whole mess in the tub, deal with it later. "This bathroom isn't set up for you."

2 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't be lmao, but I'm sorry, that's really, really funny. Probably because I was just visiting and you showed me how awesome your bathroom was looking (all matchy-matchy and whatnot). Then it was kaput. Figures, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, pride goes before the fall...

    ReplyDelete