Thursday, July 22, 2010

Honey, could you bring me a pillow?

No, Mike didn't ask for a pillow, but if I could have taken a picture of his predicament (he declined my offer of the photo-op), that's the caption I would have put on it.

The house phone rings at 9:10. I answer, and after Hello (twice), I hear "Hi, it's your hubby, in the backyard. Could you come help me get out of the raised garden bed?" Oooo-kay. He had gone off on an adventure. At dusk. Which also means the mosquitoes are biting. Not a plan I would have endorsed, but I wasn't consulted.

I will take a picture later and add it to this post to show that the terrain is not friendly for someone who is mobility-challenged.

So yes, there he was. At least he managed to fall into the one that doesn't have any plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment