Sunday, January 23, 2011

More politics

I probably shouldn't post this. I never intended my blog to become a political post, but c'est la vie. This morning's local paper had a story from our county business that I somehow didn't hear about this week. And it seems these comments should have run through the building like a fire storm. Does that mean we're becoming numb to idiocracy? After I read this story to hubby even he (a Republican) said "some Republicans have gone off a cliff."

The link is below; here's a taste:

[County Commissioner] Mielke said his parents took care of him, and he takes care of his family. He said homeless teenagers are "children who don’t want to abide by the rules of the house so they run away."

www.columbian.com/weblogs/local-politics/2011/jan/19/mielke-were-not-china-not-yet/

No comments:

Post a Comment