Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A non-exciting update

Today's activities (Wednesday 10/10/12):
#1: I declared today a no-drive day. I've been driving about two hours a day OR MORE. Tomorrow is a trip to Vancouver. Friday is a trip to Salem. So today was no-no-no-go-go-go.

#2: Finally conquered grab bars in the master bathroom.  That will be a post all its own when I have a few more minutes.

#3: Assembled one of the storage racks in the shop.  I could have done both, but the second one had a 'crush' so it is going back to Lowe's tomorrow.

#4: Did a little bit of spraying, but it clogged up.  Need to get some more done, somehow, before the rains come in on Friday.  Mike was kind enough to disassemble and clear the sprayer.  Then fell down outside the shop and had to call me for help.

#5: Yesterday I posted free moving boxes available.  I man came and got a few last night, and then another texted about picking up ALL the boxes today -- I expect that person any minute now, and hope they have a big empty car or truck so they really can take them away. But a woman called about the packing peanuts, which I had her come to get because box-man only specifically said he was taking the boxes.  Or maybe it's box-person.

#6: Cleared out the Royal vacuum.  Mike said it didn't have a bag in it and was "packed with dirt." It did have a bag, but had become disconnected from the dirt tube.  Not too hard to clear.

#7: Little headache.  I think because I didn't drink enough water today.  And maybe from all the various dust.

#8: put the new license plate on the trailer.

See, not too exciting. But some plodding progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment