Monday, January 25, 2010

Project: done


Okay, I'm done with the half bath.

And I'm toying with posting a list of all the tools and materials I had to use for this silly little thing.
But first, I realize I didn't have a good "before" picture, especially so you could see what the lower wall paper used to look like. It was a busy pattern for a small room and (no tears from me) had to come off since I was cutting a section of sheetrock 24" x 6", and drilling 1-1/4" holes for the new grab bar. So here you go:










How about I leave you with a happy thought for a change (look close for the message):


2 comments:

  1. I am confused of what you did? Did you put up that bar thing?

    So did you watch the Bachelor last night? :) I hope I didn't get in trouble when I asked brooke if she knew that you watch the bachelor. Ali is driving me crazy, I wrote a new review. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah- and by the way-I think you bathroom is really cute

    ReplyDelete