Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bill, Thurs. Oct. 24: paraffin dip

Gosh, after yesterday's big post I really don't know much about what happened today! I was running a lot of errands (including the joy of visiting the Social Security office; three security guards seems a bit much).  Hubby and I stopped by the hospital twice, but not to see therapies.

Paraffin dip.  Bill said, "Touch my hand." It was really smooth. His left hand (not moving) had a paraffin dip. I asked if they were trying to protect it, worrying about skin breakdown.  But no, it was for warmth to try to relax it. This is the side wanting to curl: arm, hand, fingers -- very tight. They also just started a med, baclofyn (sp?).  Bill's mneumonic: no, I'm not turning into a fish (fin on the back, baclofyn, get it?). This med is supposed to help relax muscles, get them more flexible/mobile.

Tomorrow I will get ya'll a better update, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment