Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bill, Mon. Jan 20: no PT; other funny

[post by Julie]

Bill's Friday PT was canceled (therapist out), so sorry to let you down on possible videos!

So for your weekend entertainment, you get me with another silly act. My daughter and her husband were here Saturday, and I was heading through the garage to help him with a project. Socks on my feet, ready to put boots on.

But I had a pair of knit gloves in my hands, so you guessed it, you can picture it, there I was, trying to put the gloves on my feet.  Egads, will I ever get my brain back?  Oh, and a bit later when I was getting my husband's noon meds, my daughter was next to me chanting, "Don't take Dad's drugs, don't take Dad's drugs."  Thanks, sweetie.

1 comment:

  1. It makes my date to read these blogs. So much progress - so much effort by all of you. Love & Hugs, Aunt Char & Uncle Bear

    ReplyDelete