Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bill: New Year's Eve Day

I was so busy burning up the old year in my last post, I forgot to talk about Bill's last activities of the old year.

This was a fairly quiet week for him because of the holiday and so many people on vacation. New Year's Eve Day included occupational therapy. Most of this was practicing getting up and down off the bench from different heights, then some stretching/manipulating the left shoulder.

Then a trip to Whole Foods, Bill's first grocery shopping in almost six months.
I captioned this, "Where's the bacon?"  But he didn't really say that.

And perhaps I was mistaken with the term "quiet week."  His daughter had three friends over for New Year's Eve.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates. So happy all is progressing and life is moving on at home. Here's to a great year.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete