Friday, October 20, 2017

Not much change

There's not much change.  Mom's kidney function is a bit lower.  So many number are better from when she went to ER Sunday: white blood cells is a big one.  And other vitals are good: blood pressure is good, breathing is good, blood sugar is under control, temperature is normal.

Yet she just flat out looks bad. And she's retaining a lot of fluid all over.

When she spoke today, she could form words better.

She is still being treated, mostly, to support the kidneys.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

[On another note, there was a CNA this evening who I describe as a bulldozer.  Mom's left leg is hypersensitive (screams) to touch, and I had to keep showing the CNA to move the right leg, NOT the left. At the end, CNA was going to lay a pile of supplies on the wrong leg, and I had to snatch the pile from her hands. Doesn't everyone know not to do stupid shit when I'm stressed?  Not pretty.  I put it in nicer terms when I texted a cousin: "She {the CNA} needs some calming energy sent her way."]


No comments:

Post a Comment