Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TV Shows

B3 thought I should blog about how I watch "The Bachelor." Really, let's not. I've gotten sucked into it the same as some people watch, oh let's say NASCAR or WWF. Admit it, it is all about waiting for the big wreck, not for any spiritual enlightenment.

Do I like some lightweight shows? Sure. Ugly Betty for one. Quirky. It doesn't make anyone, even Betty Suarez, the hero. Everyone has flaws and problems, whether rich or poor, beautiful or not. One criticism for ABC: seriously, you had to move it to 10pm Wednesday? Seriously? I'm watching it through Hulu now. I can't stay up until 11:00.

Some other favs: Numb3rs. Bones. Sort-of Grey's Anatomy. NCIS (who doesn't love Abby). There must be something else I'm forgetting right now.

I'm not into any of the reality shows. Not desperate housewives or 2-1/2 men or most of what's on the air these days. That's probably good, so I can blog, do laundry, paperwork, crossword/sudoku, little house projects, watch Mike nap into the evening, like right now...

Anyone want to make a case for some must-see show?

3 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with Bones. Bigtime. It's filling up my Netflix queue. You should buy season four....so I can borrow it...and not have to wait for the disks in the mail!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to break it to you, but the Bachelor is a reality show :) OK- next show on your list should be: LOST- it is so good, and I know brooke would love it too if she would give it a try, I would seriously bet money on this. It's one of those shows where the first 30 minutes your thinking... "what?...." but then, magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch much TV, mostly sports and Food Network. But, this season I had to watch the Bachelor because Tenley's parents live next door to a friend in my carving class. All I can say is, I will never watch it again. Mom

    ReplyDelete